When you need to know what happened and who’s responsible, turn to IEF!
Internet Evidence Finder (IEF) is a digital forensics solution that can search a full hard drive, live RAM, or specific files and folders for Internet-related evidence. IEF comes in either a software Dongle license or portable usb "Thumb" drive "Triage" version. IEF was designed with digital forensics examiners in mind, IEF is also used extensively by personnel in IT information security, electronic discovery, cyber security, and corporate investigations.
Why Internet Evidence Center
- Recover Social networking artifacts, IM Chat's, Email, Web History, peer-to-peer evidence and much more!
- Search Entire drives (logical or physical), unollocated space, or even just specific folder
- Quick or custom search capabilities
- Quick and easy forensic reporting
Primary topics for this webinar include:
- Demonstrate the basic interface and function of Internet Evidence Finder
- Identify the types of data that can be recovered with Internet Evidence Finder
- Internet Evidence Finder Standard vs. Triage Version