Duration: 2 hours
Presenter: Matt Dolan
Origninal Air Date / Time: December 9, 2014. 2:00 PM Eastern
REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATES AND TECHNICAL NOTES:
- Use "Register/View Online" for online registration and payment, or for access to the webinar at the scheduled time.
- Registration and payment for individual webinars by Credit Card only. Click Here if you need invoiced.
- Registration for a live session gives you access to the live session only unless specified otherwise on webinar details page.
- Group access to live webinars with a single registration is allowed if viewing from a single location (single computer connection).
- One registration required per location you are viewing from (one location = one computer).
- If you miss the live session that you registered for, payment refund or webinar credit will be issued.
- See the FAQ section on the Schedule Page for questions and how to receive training certificates
- Pre-Configure your computer for webinars with "Setup" HERE or join a test-webinar HERE
In addition to low morale stemming from the belief that different people are held to different standards within a public safety agency, substantial legal liability can also result when some rules appear to apply to some members of the department more than others. Mistakes such as a failure to clearly set managerial expectations, failure to “reset the clock” on revised policies, rushing to judgment without considering past practice, and many others can result in lawsuits and the loss of time and productivity that come with them.
The purpose of this two hour public safety webinar is to provide the attendee with an understanding of the manner in which agency leaders are exposed to liability when officer discipline is—or appears to be—discriminatory, and the ways in which agencies can limit that liability.
**This is is a recorded webinar. Streaming Online registration/purchase gives 30-day access to this webinar to view as many times as you need, by as many people in your agency as you need. Listen to instructions in the webinar for details on downloading webinar materials and how to receive certificate of training completion. Certificates restricted to officers/employees within the agency/company of the purchasing agent. Select titles are available for electronic download from the PATC Store. Titles available for download will have the green download option listed.**