As chief negotiator for the NYPD, Dominick Misino talked people down from bridges, got felons to give up hostages, and even disarmed terrorists with a few well-chosen words. But Misino's fame as a crack negotiator isn't limited to the world of law enforcement. One of today's most sought-after experts on business negotiation, he's shown managers around the globe how to apply his proven techniques to their business negotiations. In Negotiate and Win, Misino:
- Tells readers how to be better negotiators in business and in life, including how to get the best deal from suppliers, winning the raise you want, and persuading kids to do the right thing
- Shares riveting anecdotes--from how he got a jumper down off the Whitestone Bridge to how he persuaded skyjackers to surrender
- Walks readers through tested-inthe- trenches strategies that defy conventional wisdom
Dominick J. Misino (New York, NY) is recognized as one of the leading international experts on business negotiation. He has been featured in the Harvard Business Review and on CNN, "Good Morning America," and other nationally televised programs.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Set reasonable goals beforehand
- Develop a positive attitude and speak with confidence
- Navigate the two Ds - demand and deadlines
- Listen carefully and learn what your opponent really wants
- Defend yourself from sneaky tricks
- Keep your cool when it counts
Before Ordering This Item...
Get this item for $5.00 when you order the Talk To Me (DVD)!