File Download Size: approximately 90MB
Of all the cases of wrongful conviction overturned using DNA, 25% were caused by false confessions. In 75% of the overturned cases, faulty and contaminated victim and witness interviews were a major contributing factor. In nearly every case, the interviewer committed three fatal errors that contributed to these miscarriages of justice. What are those errors and how can they be avoided?
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN...
- How and why we misread lie signs;
- How to overcome deception miscalculation;
- The symptoms of guilt assumptive interviews and coercion;
- Pre-conception bias and contamination errors;
- Some remedies to the three fatal flaws.